Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Yummy Den Items

Hi Jammers!
Where in da poop is the new
birthstone?!
Now today of course! DONT forget you
diamond :3 always import for extra items
this month! Or any new animals that come every 10 weeks!
Omg AJHQ I love it!
It looks so cute!!! But to be honest I
think it could of been a little smaller in the
den :) just a quick tip ;3
|;3 I grew eyebrows
Ok now today's actual item is the
returning jolly littl' elf hat!
These things would always make the
cutest of all little outfits! 'O'
The best part is!!!!
IT'S NON MEMBER BRO!!!
Jamaaliday Cherry Tree
Items: 4
Jamaalinday Hedge: Dec 1st
Cherry Tree: 1,500 gems
Large Cactus: 300 gems x2
Total: 2,100 gems
Note: This is best placed inside and not outside. If you are non member just take out the cherry tree!
Headdress   Vs  Green Spike
Headress: Came out November 2011
Popular for it leader like look.
Came out as a store item.
Rareness for jammers: Super Rare
Green Spike: Came out Aug or Sep 2010
(I forget) Great for many looks including
the "main look".
Came out as monthly member gift
Rareness for Jammers: Very Rare

Winner for True Rareness: Green Spike
Winner for Jammer Rareness: Headdress

Peace, Love, Math.
Questions? Come ask what you want or must know! I will always try to answer it! (Page: Ask Jammer49612) 

*Den Design Contest*
Do you enjoy designing little designs? Then you will love to enter in this!
Page: Giveaways & Contests!

 *Art & Animation* Come to the page Requests to get a animation or art requested! 

~Jammer49612

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D