Sunday, November 30, 2014

THE FIRST! Of December :3

Hi Jammers!
This post might be a little rushed sorry!
But first, thank you so much for over 500
on my post! I really appreciate it!
Now the wait is over.
What everyone has been waiting for!!!
WWE RESUL... oh wrong subject.
The wait is over the Jamaaliday are now
here! Make sure to log in everyday
through the 25th to get a limited time
only prize!
Today is the day where I get on like 10
storages and send all the items to my
normal account XD
Or just get extra for my friends :3
Polar Explorer
Aviator Hat: Out of Stores!
Rare Beaded Necklace: 900 gems
Leg Armor: 90 gems
Homemade wings: 250 gems
Total: 1,240 gems
Ant Farm Design
Items: 6
Lit Palm Tree: Soon to come Back!
Vine Flower Lamp: 375 gems
Tiny Shelf: 250 gems
Ant Farm: 400 gems
Cactus Fence: 300 gems
Total: Patience and 1,325 gems
Note: This is best placed by a wall of any sort!

Peace, Love, Math.
Questions? Come ask what you want or must know! I will always try to answer it! (Page: Ask Jammer49612) 

*Den Design Contest*
Do you enjoy designing little designs? Then you will love to enter in this!
Page: Giveaways & Contests!

 *Art & Animation* Come to the page Requests to get a animation or art requested! 

~Jammer49612

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D