Monday, November 17, 2014

Flying Underwater Bats that Live in a Pineapple Under the Sea

Hi jammers!
WOOOO SNOW DAY!!!
Eeee sorry if this seems brag-ish.
Today brand new item is the rare Salamander Gills from the exact gills of a rare salamander!
Who cares if the salamander is rare lets just... Ok this is getting too weird I am stopping...
Now for a weird glitch from the helmet made of shells from an unknown thingy...

Look at the two white pearls the large one is white but it has blue above it.
Now look at it on my penguin:
The spikes are blue!
For all the shell helmets look at the color above the largest pearl to get the correct spike top color!
Hope this helps you!

Now we rush onto the
RIO (or the Rare Item Outfit for those of you just visiting now)
Flying Under Water Bat that Lives Under the Sea
Shell Helmet: 300 gems
Water Wings: 200 gems
Rare Salamander Gills: 975 gems
Total: 1,475 gems
Note: This outfit is good for any sort of underwater party that is there just to have fun!

Peace, Love, Math.
Questions? Come ask what you want or must know! I will always try to answer it! (Page: Ask Jammer49612) 

*Den Design Contest*
Do you enjoy designing little designs? Then you will love to enter in this!
Page: Giveaways & Contests!

 *Art & Animation* Come to the page Requests to get a animation or art requested! 

~Jammer49612

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D