Sunday, November 23, 2014

300th Derp Post!

Hi jammers!
It's my 300th post after more than a year!
Yea... I sometimes didn't post everyday...
Today's item in celebration of this post is a wha!!!!! Non never item?! Woo!
Wow this even looks so real /)oOo(\
Darn I didn't see the colors... ehh I'm too lazy fo dat. 
Anyways the bubbles look so fun and and ...AND! 
I BELIEVE I CAN JUMP ON THIS MOP LIKE A WITCH!!! WEEE!
:thud:
Storage Closet
Items: 6
Mop and Bucket: 350 gems
Umbrella Holder: 300 gems x2
Stone Chair: 300 gems x2
Patched Rug: 350 gems!
Total: 1,900 gems
Note: This Den Design is great for inside of any non member den that might have the theme of Stone Age or a Older type of day then today!

Say so Long to:
The forever beloved tiki items that ranger form member to non member are leaving this week as well as some other items like our:
Cute little green grill, leaving today
June 2014-Nov. 2014.7
Then we have fall pushing out summer and pushing out the summer item fun times as well I will miss you sprinkler and I won't really miss you to be honest...
Then we have our golf items leaving.
Did you know? Golf courses are quickly closing due to golf losing popularity?
Seriously it's true!
Look it up!

Peace, Remember, Items.
Questions? Come ask what you want or must know! I will always try to answer it! (Page: Ask Jammer49612) 

*Den Design Contest*
Do you enjoy designing little designs? Then you will love to enter in this!
Page: Giveaways & Contests!

 *Art & Animation* Come to the page Requests to get a animation or art requested! 

~Jammer49612

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D