Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gifts, GIFTs, GIFTS, AND SOME unreleased Statue?

Hi jammers!
Today we have a den item!
For the first time in FOREVER!
Lol sorry DX
At first when I took a sook I was like
that's tots non member!
Then I take a closer look and I was like,
SA WAAAAAAA!?
This item really needs to be non member
:U
Gift Spill!
Items: 8
Rare Gift Sliegh: 850 gems
Giant Bubblegum Machine: 850 gems x3
Lit Palm: Unkown x2
Train Set: 250 gems x2
Total: 3,900 gems
Note: This design is best for any place in the center of inside the den. If you have budget cuts wait to buy the train sets and 2 of the Bubblegum machines.
Now yesterday I went on Instagram but didn't post and I found some cool pics!
I first found this awesome meta knight statue posted by @Ajinsider
Can't wait for this to come out!
Then by the same account was this!
It seems to look like a help item for adventures!
Woah that would be cool!
But it would also make adventures seem like the one my brother plays; RuinScape.

P3ac3, L0ve, Math.
Questions? Come ask what you want or must know! I will always try to answer it! (Page: Ask Jammer49612) 

*Den Design Contest*
Do you enjoy designing little designs? Then you will love to enter in this!
Page: Giveaways & Contests!

 *Art & Animation* Come to the page Requests to get a animation or art requested! 

~Jammer49612

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D