Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Snow Overllllloa.... Error.

Hi Jammers!
Happy New Years eve eve lol
or day before New Years Eve :3
Well hello good ole' friend, how have yeah been?
Snowy? Well then. Ok anyways... This item was my favorite of all from last year!
It gives me the warm fuzzy feeling of buddies who randomly go into your den XD
Aww yes! But the best of all about it is is is... THE SNOWWWW!!! Eeee!
:OOOO MORE SNOW!?!
AHHHHHH SNOWWWW OVERLLLLLOOOOAD!!!!
Error.
Restarting...Restarting...Restarting...
(In Spongebob Narrator Voice) 1 hour later. l:l
Oh yay more snow items! Probably never gonna use them but you know.
Fun and dangerous to think about lol.
Jamaaliday Lit Fireplace
Items: 6
Fire Pot: 400 gems
Lit Baobab Tree: 350 gems x2
Carnation: 350 gems x2
Jamaaliday Planter: 400 gems
Total: 2,200 gems
Note: This Design is great in the basement or in the entrance room
in the center of a wall.

Peace, Love, Snow.
Error. ;)

Contests & Giveaways!

Current:
Neon Bow Giveaway - The holiday Giveaway is here! Make sure to enter soon it won't too last long!

Requests

Art & Animation - Currently: On Status: All Free

Additional Features of AJB

Jammer Showcase - Be a part of our blogs history, I am always updating ASAP!
AJ nm Field Guide - Come see the magic of what you can do when your a non member!

Questions? Click here! (or tap :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D