Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Post Time Reguards + Pixel-ly Snow Leopards

Hi Jammers!
As you know I haven't really been posting.
It is not because I lost interest in AJ, because I TOTALLY have not! It is just that I haven't had a good time to do my school HW and fit in online stuff I have been assigned to do.
So I have made this schedule I will now and forever on follow:

Wake Up (6am): AJ Post/if possible
After School, Bus Ride: Math HW
Arrived Home: LA HW
Open Time before Dinner: AJ Post/Online assigned stuff
After Dinner: Other HW

Ah Yes I actually am taking pictures of the new under water items XD
Lol anyways these 2 items I don't like nor dislike. They are both just good in colors. Yet I don't like the type of items they are. Pick your poison I guess...
Not literally... metaphors...
The FINALLY AJHQ makes it so in a den you can have the red outlines!
omg totally worth wait 2 days after the update for 3 extra diamonds on the Daily Spin!
And also my den is nearly always open unlocked! All of you guys jammers are welcome to come wherever and whenever you want ^.^
Friendship Window Arch
Items: 5
Heart Window: 300 gems
Mat: 75 gems
Passion Flower: 325 gems
Fancy Bouquet: 400 gems x2
Then yes here is the pixel art animation of the week I made for you jammers! It is free for everyone as an icon on their blog, as their profile pic, whatever!
All I am gonna say is: DON'T CLAIM YOU CREATED IT!!!
I AM SERIOUS ON THIS! DO NOT! I will spam your blog, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Just don't!

Peace, Love, Math.

Contests & Giveaways!

Current:
None

Requests

Art - Requests: Currently: On Status: All Free

Additional Features of AJB

Jammer Showcase - Be a part of our blogs history, I am always updating ASAP!
AJ nm Field Guide - Come see the magic of what you can do when your a non member!

Questions? Click here! (or tap :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D