Monday, January 12, 2015

Gems and Lonely Testers :(

Hi Jammers!
Omg XD I forgot rare iitems mondays could be at epic wonders,
I was searching forever! lol
 Today's rare is the quite too jewel-ly
 gem encrusted necklace.
Oh me gersh the colors are so cute on this! I had the prefect evil plan for an outfit muhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ):3
 Wicked Witch of the Wild
Items: 4
Witch Hat: Not in Stores
Rare Gem Encrusted Necklace: 2,250 gems
Worn Blanket: Not in Stores
Elf Bracelets: 250 gems
Total: 2,500 gems
Note: This outfit is best for any kinda fun random parties in your buddy's house :D
Now usually in the Play Wild clothing and den stores 4 new items are released and 4 are taken out for the clothing then for den 1 is replaced with another.
Just today all of that strangely reset!
Maybe they didn't have enough items for everyday??
Ehh, searching needs fixed :l
Come on some BETA ppl have friends T^T
it actually rarely does work though. Only if they are or were closely on I guess.

Peace, Love, Math.

Contests & Giveaways!

Current:
Neon Bow Giveaway - The holiday Giveaway is here! Make sure to enter soon it won't too last long!

Requests

Art & Animation - Currently: On Status: All Free

Additional Features of AJB

Jammer Showcase - Be a part of our blogs history, I am always updating ASAP!
AJ nm Field Guide - Come see the magic of what you can do when your a non member!

Questions? Click here! (or tap :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D