Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Arguing Den Inventory and Spinning in Play Wild (Video)

Hi Jammes!
I am sorry for lateness, my parents took my computer away until I started behaving.
I got really stressed...
Aww yeah! This item is so cool!
And and so many shapes and sizes! .O.
Wait a second. *Looks at large one in inventory*
:OOOOOOO
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! BADDDDD!
He has created a fuss with all the others and don't forget the cloned snorerererer
It seems to have effected the AJ outfitters items yet the membership and gems make the right choice to stay out of their business.
Come back for updates and more news when we return on Animal Jam Buddy Live! (not live srys)
Mira's Spirit
Items: 9
Lit Eagle Topiary: 500 gems x2
Snow Fort Pennant: 400 gems x2
Snow Patch: 400 gems x4
Mira Emblem: The Great Escape Hard 
Total: 3,400 gems
Note: This Den design is good with any Mira spirited winter fashioned dens :3
And if you have an ice mira add it to center it looks good!


Hehe just some added music to a video showing a feature in the (Closed BETA) Play Wild app
Follow me if you want to see more of this Play Wild non-sense or just preview of the game itself!
(Ends when it goes to IOS in any update)

Peace, Love, Math.

Contests & Giveaways!

Current:
Neon Bow Giveaway - The holiday Giveaway is here! Make sure to enter soon it won't too last long!

Requests

Art & Animation - Currently: On Status: All Free

Additional Features of AJB

Jammer Showcase - Be a part of our blogs history, I am always updating ASAP!
AJ nm Field Guide - Come see the magic of what you can do when your a non member!

Questions? Click here! (or tap :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D