Thursday, August 7, 2014

Turnin' the Tide, Otters, Den Previews, and More!

Hi jammers! Welcome to not late update post #2! XD

First we are gonna start off the next big thing in Jamaa! A new adventure! Now let's go see my opinions on it while going through it. :P
No, I never did that hehe 0-0
Say WAAAAA!!!
K, k.
Correction, PHANTOM SWARM 0-0
                 
Finally I got the swarm away.... Phantom biker what in Jamaa!?
Ooo! I love this building! Good job ajhq!
Mk now to explore more!
                           
Talk much? 0.o
Ooooooooo! Even prettier!
                       
My favorite thing in this adventure!!!!!
                 
Now to get down to dizzyness
                     
One more now!
                   
I never have the animal with me -.-
             
And done!
                         
Gold key! I thought the skeleton key would be more white!
           
XD there's more than one!
WOOOAH!!!! SO MANY DOLPHINS!
Ugh work. Nope you other ones do it I already freed you I'm done here XD jk
Omg Omg XD they are too funny. If you had a bad day go and play this XD
You can always count on (myself, anyone) me. B)
You can don't worry a bit!
More like a sack but ok...
Phantoms you stink.
I KNOW OK!
                        
Ugh.
               
K gettin' closer.
                   
            
Yes I'm done!
Mm hmm
Yay home!
But first,
Lemme take a selfie BP
Oops I deleted Graham's chat DX
Greely you too much into phantoms :T
You te.. Ugh.
:l
It's never visible :T
Omg, you have to watch the video!
Warning your computer might not load the following text:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I wanted Egypt! We already had like 4 ice cream items!? Why do we need 10!? We had no treasure stuff! Man people aren't good at seeing logic!
The ice cream like seats don't even make sence T.T I am not going to buy or want or trade or get traded any of this.

Why don't people see logic in items!
Miss Peachylily, spam much XD
Yay Adoption week! And what!? Den preview!? That is just too much AJHQ! How? Do? You? Be? So? Awesome!
               
Celebrate the pets forever!
                                   
I hate the spinner -.-

1 comment:

  1. I voted the Egyptian Treasure too. And I LOVE the new Adventure, epic, epic, epic! :D

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D