Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Today and Yesterday

Hi jammers. I am so so so sorry for not posting since Saturday. I have been busy with a soccer game and Sunday I was tired and then Monday I had a soccer game makeup. So you can tell why I couldn't post.
Today's item is not too much exciting to me cause I don't want to waste my gems on over priced water den items.
Something I recommend for you plushie lovers is to find a ice or shadow garden and layout your plushies in the chair and garden. 
If you have a claw than put it by the chair or in the arch thing.
Yesterday's rare is the rare leaf necklace.
It seemed kinda girly so I made a girly outfit. I also created a rare outfit like non of the items but the RIM.
I have no idea where I got the title now let's go on to what I wish I got to post yesterday 
Do you know how the recycling cost is lower than the original cost most of the time on nr items? Well I found the rule to them. A plushie sells for 15 gems times it by 3.3321 and get 49.9815 round it to the nearest whole and get 50 gems. A plushie costs 50 gems.

I just love math :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D