Friday, April 11, 2014

De La Awesome Table Lar

Dis table is the fancy little thing that fancy people with love (a.k.a. Ppl the opposite of me XD)This  table also comes with another design which is this with no cloth. 

Oh and I forgot to take a pic of all the kangaroo plushies and I will lay them out tomorrow.
When to click the table furthest to the right you get a pesky little mouse sneaking around. Make sure u catch him before he gets your.... Hey! Give my strawberry back!

Are you a little teapot? Not me :3 
Click the table on the furthest left and you are nicely filled by this cup thingy majober.

I gotta say I really like this even though I am not fancy. It has many click features and is designed beautifully.
Design: 5/5
Creativity: 5/5
Color: 5/5
What do you guys think of it?
Peace, Love, Math.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D