Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Upcoming Update (Hopes and Thoughts)

Hi jammers! Just a quick little post here. What do you think the next update will have? More abilities for non members? The new Greely Adventure coming soon?  A hint of a new animal? Hopefully it will be a big update and not like the ones we have been having so far, they just don't seem to last the 2 weeks for the next to come. New shops are exciting, but last only a few hours of fun. Then the panadas traveling, not much a deal to me because in my OPINION they don't make good outfits. By the way the update is on the 29th aka Thursday.

Peace, Love, Math.
(I am an alternate on my school's math team yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D