Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Animal Jam - Update?

It seems as AJHQ has put Animal Jam under (ok I can't spell it and it won't correct me correctly).
But the thing is it doesn't say that it says updating. Could this mean they are bringing out the April Fools Party? A Early Update? A glitch fix? 
   Since I don't really have much to say yesterday I made a outfit. 
Cookie Warrior
Samurai Helmet:umm 250 gems? Nope 500
Sword: 150 gems
Tail Armor: 4 diamonds (for the one in diamond shop)
Total: 650 gems 4 diamonds or 5 diamonds

Then over at the Daily Explorer we find.... a glitch?
The picture is messed up the penguin is black and yellow I don't know if this is only on my screen or all over.
Here we see aspens and evergreens on the mountain side roaming it, exploring it, and living it. Amazing Fact: aspens share one root!
I hope you guys can find fun until Animal Jam is done updating.
Peace, Love, Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D