Monday, March 31, 2014

Animation Requests?

Hi jammers! As you might know I do animations and I would like to know what you guys want me to animate. Here are some rules for the requests:
1. It cannot be inappropriate.
2. It can't be too long.
3. If you want a certain sound in it, it cannot be money. I don't want to feel like I am stealing. If it's free send it to cookiestripes2@gmail.com 
4. Try to make it kind of easy
5. Don't use characters that others own

For non sound animations just comment what animal you want to be animated and what action you want it to do.

If you want it in gif form please either comment your email or I recommend send me an email that you want it in gif form and make sure in the email that you have the information of the animation you want

I will probably post some requests with my Animal Jam posts.

Harder animations will take longer.

All animations are free at the moment. I might make them cost some Animal Jam rares from adventures.

Peace, Love, Math.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D