Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Flowers Update-ly? Chocolate Designs!

Hi Jammers!
Wow this is so late, AJHQ is about to update AJ in like an hour XD
so sorrys!

Today's item is the Primrose Bouquet (sorry for name block >.<)
WHY YOU TAKE OUT ME STATE FLOWER AJHQ!
XD but I do actually think this flower is kinda more cool looking because it has more shades :)
And I think every update AJHQ makes a new flower 0-0
Well, that literally look exactly like the one above just no color changing.
At least there is a nm verison am I right? :D
AJHQ be like: let's just take out a few flowers and WAL-LA! BRAND NEW!
XD I am just kids lel
Mira's Valentine Gift
Items: 4
 Chocolate Mira: Special Delivery Adventure
Carnation: Out of Stores! (Used to be 350 each) x2
Heart Roses: Special Delivery Adventure
Note: This design is best placed in a love, Valentine's Day, or Food den in the center of a deck or grass area
Chocolate Mysteries
Items: 5
Chocolate Mira: Special Delivery Adventure x2
Chocolate Zios Fountain: Special Delivery Adventure
Chocolate Arrow Fountain: Special Delivery Adventure
Heart Roses: Special Delivery Adventure
Note: This design is best for the same themes as design above and is best placed on the wall of an indoor or outdoor room.

Peace, Love, Math.
Click up there!

Contests & Giveaways!

Current:
None

Requests

Art - Requests: Currently: On Status: All Free

Additional Features of AJB

Jammer Showcase - Be a part of our blogs history, I am always updating ASAP!
AJ nm Field Guide - Come see the magic of what you can do when your a non member!

Questions? Click here! (or tap :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D