Thursday, February 20, 2014

Eagles... EVERYWHERE. Literally.

Hey jammers! Eagles have come! And with it a new journal.
Diamond shop sadly not all can get it luckily I saved mine up and so did cupcake. Here are my eagles
*flips page*
Emerald ring, cool but a little too square... Oh dragon gloves are back let's see the raging rare freaks now.
An ad no one cares about…
Swoopy Eagle is a copy of the rage quit game Flappy Bird which was taken down from the App Store. I forgot to check out the chat system today and I can't til a little while because…
It's for every world which there are only 5... FIVE!
For a second i thought they ment new lands no they literally can go into unexplored areas they can go EVERYWHERE!
Unopened adventures...
Swoopy Eagle is also above the entrantence by the snake.
Hi Mr. Elephant!
Peace, Love, Math.
More about update when I can get on a non full world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I do apperciate (can't spell DX) it but please follow these rules

1. Please no cyber bullying me or anyone else

2. Please stop or don't start hating on my blog, just don't mkay?

P.S. First hate will be deleted or annoyed on.
2nd Hate- 5th Hate will be deleted
6th Hate will make you banned, if anonymous, anonymous comments will be disabled for a long time until you go.

3. Please no Cussing I am not a fan of this language, but I am used to it because my brother does but I still ain't a fan.

4. To let you know most Animal Jam rules aply to this blog so please read some of the rules there to :) thx

5. I know I might sometimes say a little rude stuff sometimes if I do just please tell me because I do get a little over tempered due to real life madness sometimes >.<

6. You must have fun, no fun then find fun :D